Pre- and feasibility studies
Pre-feasibility and feasibility study are an integral part of each energy sector development project. Profitability calculations are used to determine economic substance of various solutions and these have decisive role upon making a choices between various technical concepts or solution possibilities during the course of the project development process.
- Feasibility study of the floating LNG terminal. Confidential client, 2021, Estonia
- Feasibility study for Thermo-Modernization of Public Buildings in the City of Kamyanske, Ukraine. NEFCO FUTF , Finland, 2020
- Waste heat utilisation pre-feasibility study for Harku Server House, MCF Estonia OÜ, 2019, Estonia
- Waste-to-Energy feasibility study for Latvian city. Fortum Latvia SIA, 2019, Latvia
- Pre-feasibility study of the Estonia underground mine pumped storage power plant. Eesti Energia AS, 2018, Estonia
Technical concept development
Technical concept is an essence of every energy sector project development. Such a concept development, sometimes called also as pre-engineering study, idea is to create and describe possible technical solution(s) in order to set main parameters and dimensions of the photovoltaic, wind or conventional power plant, boiler house, factory or any other structure. Timely and well prepared technical concept saves a lot of expenses during next phases of development.
- Pärnu CHP plant alternative fuel co-incineration concept development. Fortum Eesti AS, 2020, Estonia
- Broceni bio-fuelled CHP island mode operation technical concept development. Latvia, 2018
- Development of technical alternatives for Waste-to-Energy project for Latvian city. Fortum Latvia SIA, 2018
- Review of the conceptual study of Paldiski seawater pumped storage hydropower plant. Energiasalv Pakri OÜ, 2017, Estonia
- Industrial waste heat utilisation possibilities concept development. Eesti Energia AS, 2016, Estonia
Energy plans, market studies and analyses
Energy use and development plan at state, county and municipality level gives a comprehensive overview about the current status and provides development targets and paths to decision-making levels. Our different market studies have assessed regional fuel resources, organisation of energy market, legal background, development perspectives and market potential, investment priorities and business opportunities.
- Hydrogen roadmap for Keila city. 2021, Estonia
- DG REGIO Ex-post evaluation of major projects supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and Cohesion Fund between 2000 and 2013. 2019, Estonia
- Solar power plant CAPEX analyses. 2018, Estonia
- Technical survey of district heating appliance of Eesti power plant. 2018, Estonia
- Market study to find B-2-B clients in district heating business sector. 2018, Estonia
An energy audit is an inspection survey and an analysis of energy flows for energy conservation in a building or industry. It may include a process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output. In commercial and industrial real estate and processes, an energy audit is the first step in identifying opportunities to reduce energy expense and carbon footprint.
- Premia cold storage energy audit. 2020, Estonia
- ABB Estonia energy audit. 2019, Estonia
- G4S Estonia energy audit. 2019, Estonia
- Eesti Liinirongid (Elron) energy audit. 2019, Estonia
Technical due diligence
Investment in energy sector requires a good understanding of the risks. Technical due diligence is a key risk management tool to help identify the limitations and opportunities of an investment in a merger or acquisition before making an informed decision. Technical due diligence is usually made together with environmental, health and safety due diligence and the scope of services is tailored according to the client specifications.
- Project Tyr (heat only boiler plants and district heating networks technical and environmental due diligence in Estonia), 2020;
- Project Laurits (heat only boiler plants and district heating networks technical and environmental due diligence in Estonia), 2019, confidential;
- Project Vulcan (combined heat and power plants, bio gas plants and windmill parks technical due diligence in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), 2018;
- Project Heat (combined heat and power plants, heat only boiler plants and district heating networks technical due diligence in Latvia), 2017.
Jüri Alasi email@example.com
Gintvilė Žvirblytė firstname.lastname@example.org