Privacy Notice for customers and business partners
This data privacy notice gives information regarding Nomine Consult’s collection, processing, storage and sharing of personal data belonging to persons working for actual or potential Nomine Consult’s customers and/or business partners.
- Categories of personal data that are concerned
The personal data that may be collected include:
- Basic personal information such as name, personal identity code, e-mail address, phone number, title or position;
- Company information, such as details on the company you work for, including financial information, and other business related information related to your or your company’s business interactions with Nomine Consult such as quotations, projects, assignments and meetings;
- Business opportunities such as details on potential projects or assignments including stakeholder information, market area(s) and competence area(s);
- IT access control data, i.e. data used if you access Nomine Consult’s IT-systems and networks, such as IP address and any other information required in order to establish and maintain a secure IT connection and to log access.
- The information above may be collected in contacts with you directly or be provided to Nomine Consult from its customers and business partners or be collected from public sources such as internet searches.
- The purposes and legal basis of the processing activities
Nomine Consult collects and processes personal data for legitimate business purposes including entering into and performing business contracts with you or the company you work for or engaging with other business partners, marketing Nomine Consult and its services and products or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
The following are examples of business purposes pursued by Nomine Consult:
- to deliver professional services and products, including contracting, project management, planning of work and allocation of resources;
- to conduct business planning and development, strategical reviews and statistical evaluation;
- to issue and process invoices and payments;
- to maintain a safe, secure and efficient use of internal information, ensure that business critical information and other assets are safe and protected;
- to maintain good health and safety practises;
- to investigate and prevent fraud, misconduct, infringements or other violations of legal rights and obligations;
- to manage disputes and complaints, i.e. compensation claims and to ensure compliance with legal obligations that Nomine Consult is otherwise subject to.
- Routines for storage and erasure
Nomine Consult will process and store personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes that applied when collecting the data and to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce contracts. Personal data may thus, for example, be stored during the performance of a contract up until it has been concluded and the period of limitations has expired, i.e. claims for compensation can no longer be pursued.
- Share of personal data
Personal data may be shared between the Nomine Consult companies for the purposes described in this privacy notice. Personal data that is being processed electronically by Nomine Consult will mainly be stored on servers located in EU/EEA. Because Nomine Consult operates globally and has customers and projects outside Estonia and Lithuania, personal data may be transferred and processed by Nomine Consult’s trusted suppliers and business partners outside of EU/EEA.
Personal data may be shared third party service providers, who may process data on Nomine Consult’s behalf such as IT service providers, subconsultants, lawyers and other external professional advisors.
Personal data may be shared with Nomine Consult’s customers where you are a business partner and be shared with Nomine Consult’s business partners where you are a customer and other third parties to the extent it is required for Nomine Consult’s fulfilment of any actual or potential contracts with you or if its required by law or pursuant to any order of court or other competent authority or tribunal.
Any international transfer of personal data that takes place will be subject to appropriate security measures and all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is protected and maintained in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data privacy laws will be taken into account, including using „standard contractual clauses“ approved by the European Commission.
- Your rights as a data subject
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, subject to some conditions and exceptions, you have the following rights:
- The right to information about and access to your personal data, including the right to data portability;
- The right to have personal data corrected or updated;
- The right to erasure („The right to be forgotten“);
- The right to restriction of processing;
- The right to object to certain processing.
You may exercise the rights above by sending an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out of commercial electronic newsletters and marketing. You have a right to lodge any complaints regarding Nomine Consult’s compliance with data protection laws with the appropriate authority.
- About us
Both Nomine Consult OÜ (company registry no 14232790, registered address Akadeemia tee 21/3, 12618 Tallinn, Estonia) and Nomine Consult UAB (company registry no 304493084, registered address J.Tuomo-Vaižganto 8-1, 01108 Vilnius, Lithuania) are Nomine Consult’s main data controllers. In addition, any subsidiary of Nomine Consult OÜ/UAB may also be data controller and process personal data as described in this privacy notice. Your relationship with Nomine Consult will determine which of our companies has access to and processes your personal data and which of our companies are the data controller(s) responsible for your personal information.
If you have questions regarding the privacy and security of your personal data that is being processed by Nomine Consult and which companies within Nomine Consult are data controllers, please send an email to e-mail aadresses mentioned above.